A luxury Spa Villa
Luxurious Spa Villa starting at $260/night
“We stayed in the Tao Villa for 3 nights the accommodation is luxurious and the attention to detail makes it so special. Gadi and Lalita are friendly hosts and we both enjoyed a fantastic massage. Definitely to be recommended.”
* Winter Specials
Get a 5 Star bottle of wine with any THREE NIGHT stay. Get one FREE massage with any FOUR NIGHT stay. Get ONE night FREE towards any 5th or the 6th night and TWO NIGHTS discount with 7 night booking!!!
* promotion is available on May 3rd-Aug 31 (except for July school holiday)
June 1 – August 31
(except school holidays)
Rest of the year
All school and
* Christmas, New Year and Easter – $360/night
Low/Mid Season – 5th or 6th night at 50%, 7th night for free!
All Seasons – $10 extra for Friday and Saturday night
$30 extra for any additional person/child
$60 surcharge for one night stay
Min. of $500 will be charged to your credit card in case of damage found to property/content after departure
Tao is appointed for your luxury and comfort
- King size custom-made solid Jarrah bed with an Italian natural latex mattress.
- Immaculate bathroom with top of the range spa bath, large shower and double sink. Stunning use of marble, stone, porcelain and timber.
- Fully equipped, custom designed kitchen with solid wood cabinets and marble tiling.
- Uniquely designed living and dining room with furniture hand made by local craftsmen.
- Solid Red Gum timber flooring throughout.
- Cathedral stained glass windows.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Granite bench top
- Miele appliances
- Full laundry
- Shaded outdoor sitting area
- Hooded Weber BBQ
- 100% Cotton Bathrobes
- Beach towels on request
- Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock and a surround sound system
- Free Internet and standard FOXTEL Channels (Please be advised that due to our location the free WiFi service can fluctuate ).
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Regency Gas Log Fireplace
Luxurious 100% ORGANIC cotton sateen linen and top quality Egyptian cotton towels are provided
We stayed in Tao for 2 nights and had a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing time. Tao is very peaceful, inviting, warm, open, light and cosy.
The architecture and finishings are of high quality including the beautiful local artwork giving a luxurious feel to the experience of staying at Tao. The bedroom overlooks native vegetation so when you wake up in the morning you are surrounded by nature.
The bed is comfortable and huge and the palatial bathroom is a delight.
There is a large outdoor area which is a lovely place to enjoy a glass of wine overlooking the trees and listening to the birds singing, so peaceful.
So much thought has been put into providing a lovely experience from the building design to the small touches here and there such as candles, books, flowers. I will definitely be back and looking forward to my next stay.
TripAdvisor, 4 January 2014