A Large luxury Spa Villa
Luxurious Spa Villa starting at $260/night
“We stayed her for almost a week, and would have stayed longer but it was booked out! From the moment we arrived I felt at home. Mira is beautifully designed and outfitted. Lalita’s pottery is filled with native flowers, there is a lovely selection of coffee and tea, and chocolates, and even spices for cooking! Gadi and Lalita were incredibly warm and sweet hosts, and this is carried through in how they have created a divine little spot for relaxation and rejuvenation. ”
* Winter Specials
Get a 5 Star bottle of wine with any THREE NIGHT stay. Get one FREE massage with any FOUR NIGHT stay. Get ONE night FREE towards any 5th or the 6th night and TWO NIGHTS discount with 7 night booking!!!
* promotion is available on May 3rd-Aug 31 (except for July school holiday)
June 1 – August 31
(except school holidays)
Rest of the year
All school and
* Christmas, New Year and Easter – $360/night
Low/Mid Season – 5th or 6th night at 50%, 7th night for free!
All Seasons – $10 extra for Friday and Saturday night
$30 extra for any additional person/child
$60 surcharge for one night stay
Min. of $500 will be charged to your credit card in case of damage found to property/content after departurePlease make sure to read our Payment &
Cancellation Policy on the booking page.
Mira is appointed for your luxury and comfort
- King size custom-made solid Jarrah bed with a top quality mattress.
- Immaculate bathroom with top of the range spa bath, large shower and a sink. Stunning use of, stone, porcelain and timber.
- Fully equipped, custom designed Miele kitchen with solid wood cabinets and marble tiling.
- Uniquely designed living and dining room with furniture hand made by local craftsmen.
- Solid Red Gum timber flooring throughout.
- Spacious pantry
- Large covered BBQ area enclosed with an artistically built Granite wall and a Travertine paved inner court
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Granite bench top
- Miele appliances
- Full laundry
- Shaded outdoor sitting area
- Hooded Weber BBQ
- 100% Cotton Bathrobes
- Beach towels in the summer season
- Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock and a surround sound system
- Free Internet and standard FOXTEL Channels (Please be advised that due to our location the free WiFi service can fluctuate ).
- Reverse cycle A/C both in LR and BR
Luxurious 100% ORGANIC cotton sateen linen and top quality Egyptian cotton towels are provided
It’s been 2 years since our last visit to Aiyana, and time has not dimmed our memory,or the quality of what Aiyana has to offer those who seek the ultimate in relaxation. From the autonomy of the easy checkin procedure, to the total luxury of the villa that surrounds you for your stay, Aiyana Retreat has it all. Add a visit to the wellness centre (in your backyard) for a massage to cap off your relaxing break. Owners Gadi and Lalita have the hosting technique down to a fine art – understanding the need for privacy to help you unwind, but also willing and close at hand to assist if there is anything that they can do to help you achieve the “ideal holiday.” We will be returning again and can’t wait to do so!
Reviewed September 2015