A spacious One Bedroom Villa
Deluxe One Bedroom Villa starting at $220/night
“We stayed in Rumi, which was so well arranged, comfortable and extraordinary clean. Beautiful flowers and a lot of such nice things are waiting for the guests. It’s extremely affordable for what you get.”
* Post-Covid SpecialsGet a 5 Stars bottle of wine with a Four NIGHT stay. Get one FREE massage with a Five NIGHT stay. Receive TWO FREE massage with a six NIGHT stay or One FREE Night with a 7 night booking!!! * promotion is available July 17th - August 31
* Christmas, New Year and Easter – $300/night
Three nights minimum
All Seasons – $20 extra for Friday and Saturday night
$60/nt surcharge for two night stay
Min. of $500 will be charged to your credit card in case of damage found to property/content after departure
Rumi is appointed for your luxury and comfort
- Queen size custom-made solid Jarrah bed with an Italian natural latex mattress.
- Immaculate ensuite bathroom with shower and walk-in robe.
- Fully equipped, custom designed kitchen with solid wood cabinets and artisan tiling. Tiles designed, made and fired by the owners.
- Uniquely designed open plan living and dining room areas with furniture hand made by local craftsmen.
- Timber flooring throughout the chalet.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Jarrah bench top
- Shaded outdoor sitting area
- Hooded Weber BBQ
- 100% Cotton Bathrobes
- Beach towels on request
- Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock and a surround sound system
- Free Internet and standard FOXTEL Channel (Please be advised that due to our location the WiFi can fluctuate)
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Regency Gas Log Fireplace
Luxurious 100% ORGANIC cotton sateen linen and top quality Egyptian cotton towels are provided
We stayed in Rumi for 5 nights over the Christmas break. Superb accommodation with everything you’d need for a self catering. Rumi was very open, with high ceilings and a beautiful finish all around, yet still cosy and comfortable. * Gadi and Lalita were very welcoming hosts and happy to help with knowledge of the local area. We woke up on Christmas Eve to a bottle of locally sourced bubbly to raise a glass to on Christmas day. A nice little surprise! Denmark and it’s surrounds is beautiful beyond belief. Stunning coast line, national parks and a vast array of local produce all within close proximity. Sitting back in Perth now, we already miss the tranquility of Aiyana Retreat. Sitting having a coffee in the morning with the only background noise being the birds and the bush. One of the finer things in life!! Highly RecommendedReviewed 29 December 2013