A spacious One Bedroom Villa
Deluxe One Bedroom Villa starting at $200/night
“We stayed in Rumi, which was so well arranged, comfortable and extraordinary clean. Beautiful flowers and a lot of such nice things are waiting for the guests. It’s extremely affordable for what you get.”
* Winter Specials
Get a 5 Star bottle of wine with any THREE NIGHT stay. Get one FREE massage with any FOUR NIGHT stay. Get ONE night FREE towards any 5th or the 6th night and TWO NIGHTS discount with 7 night booking!!!
* promotion is available on May 3rd-Aug 31 (except for July school holiday)
June 1 – August 31
(except school holidays)
Rest of the year
All school and
* Christmas, New Year and Easter – $295/night
Low/Mid Season – 5th or 6th night at 50%, 7th night for free!
All Seasons – $10 extra for Friday and Saturday night
$30 extra for any additional person/child
$60 surcharge for one night stay
Min. of $500 will be charged to your credit card in case of damage found to property/content after departure
Rumi is appointed for your luxury and comfort
- Queen size custom-made solid Jarrah bed with an Italian natural latex mattress.
- Immaculate ensuite bathroom with shower and walk-in robe.
- Fully equipped, custom designed kitchen with solid wood cabinets and artisan tiling. Tiles designed, made and fired by the owners.
- Uniquely designed open plan living and dining room areas with furniture hand made by local craftsmen.
- Timber flooring throughout the chalet.
Cancellation Policy on the booking page.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Jarrah bench top
- Shaded outdoor sitting area
- Hooded Weber BBQ
- 100% Cotton Bathrobes
- Beach towels on request
- Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock and a surround sound system
- Free Internet and standard FOXTEL Channel (Please be advised that due to our location the WiFi can fluctuate)
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Regency Gas Log Fireplace
Luxurious 100% ORGANIC cotton sateen linen and top quality Egyptian cotton towels are provided
We stayed in Rumi for 5 nights over the Christmas break. Superb accommodation with everything you’d need for a self catering. Rumi was very open, with high ceilings and a beautiful finish all around, yet still cosy and comfortable. * Gadi and Lalita were very welcoming hosts and happy to help with knowledge of the local area. We woke up on Christmas Eve to a bottle of locally sourced bubbly to raise a glass to on Christmas day. A nice little surprise! Denmark and it’s surrounds is beautiful beyond belief. Stunning coast line, national parks and a vast array of local produce all within close proximity. Sitting back in Perth now, we already miss the tranquility of Aiyana Retreat. Sitting having a coffee in the morning with the only background noise being the birds and the bush. One of the finer things in life!! Highly Recommended
Reviewed 29 December 2013