A spacious 2 bedroom Spa Villa
Premium Two Bedroom Spa Retreat starting at $230/night* per couple
“Staying at Aiyana Retreat in Denmark is pure indulgence. My husband and I have stayed there twice now, with the second time taking my husbands parents along. We found it to be so romantic, with good Karma day after day waking up in the morning listening to the birds like wind chimes”
* Spring Specials
Get a 5 stars bottle of local wine with every THREE night stay. 75 min. massage with any Four night stay. 50% discount for the 5th or the 6th night or the 7th night for free!!!
* Sept 1st- Dec 15th
June 1 – August 31
(except school holidays)
Rest of the year
All school and
* Christmas, New Year and Easter – $325/night
Low/Mid Season – 5th or 6th night at 50%, 7th night for free!
All Seasons – $10 extra for Friday and Saturday night
$30 extra for any additional person/child
$60 surcharge for one night stayPlease make sure to read our Payment &
Cancellation Policy on the booking page.
Leela is appointed for your luxury and comfort
- King size custom-made solid Jarrah bed with top quality mattress.
- Second bedroom with two single custom solid Victorian Ash beds with mattresses made of natural latex, which can be put together to make a second king size.
- Luxurious 100% cotton sateen linen and top quality towels are provided.
- Immaculate bathroom with top of the range spa bath, large shower and double sink. Stunning use of marble, stone, porcelain and timber.
- Fully equipped, custom designed kitchen with solid wood cabinets and artisan tiling. Tiles designed, made and fired by the owners.
- Uniquely designed living and dining room with furniture hand made by local craftsmen.
- Timber flooring throughout the chalet.
- Cathedral stained glass windows.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Jarrah bench top
- Full laundry with an inner drying court
- Shaded outdoor sitting area
- A second sitting area in the enclosed inner court
- Hooded Weber BBQ
- 100% Cotton Bathrobes
- Beach towels on request
- Outdoor Balinese-style shower
- Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock and a surround sound system
- Free Internet and standard FOXTEL Channel (Please be advised that due to our location the WiFi can fluctuate)
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Regency Gas Log Fireplace
Luxurious 100% ORGANIC cotton sateen linen and top quality Egyptian cotton towels are provided
We have just spent 6 days in lovely Denmark WA staying first time at Aiyana in 2 bed Leela! What a treat! Attention to detail is fantastic and our host Gadi is a delight….we would definitely recommend Aiyana as the place to stay in Denmark – close to town but like we were in the bush. Trees, birds and close to the beach. What more could you ask for. Thanks Gadi and Lalita for a relaxing time with you.TripAdvisor, 4 January 2014